Astrology Readings - Astrology Predictions - Astrologer

Baby Horoscope Readings, Couples Compatibility Astrology, Personology Readings, Money and Life Astrology Readings

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Diary: Why have I become more psychic lately?

I have become alot more Intuitive or psychic within the past 60 days. I wondered what I have done differently in these past 60 days that I wasnt doing before. Here is the list.



  • I stopped taking vitamin B12 and Iron on a consistant basis
  • I pray to my angles alot more nowadays especially arch angel micheal
  • I gave up on my life and trying to please others.
  • my saturn is in my 12th house
  • I followed a song suggested by another youtuber to invoke angels
  • I stopped reading my bible
  • stopped obsessing about my Rastafari Spirituality
  • Trusted my intuition
  • I had the Depo Provera Shot.
Can you believe all this increased my psychic ability. I usually take vitamin b12 and iron because I am pretty much vegan and need to substitute. Well folks, I recently fell in love and forgot to keep taking my vitamins. Yep! So could this have something to do with it....I dont know.

I began praying to my angels after being in a desperate living situation and seeing almost no way out of it. Well soon there after I met this gentleman who has his own place so I go over to his house sometimes which definetly relieves the tension in my home life until something more can be done. Dont wonder what I said cause I dont remember. But here is the video that encouraged me to pray to my angels.

Ok so I couldnt find it but here are some other videos by a great lady on youtube, who talks all about angels and how they can help you.





Sometimes being as spiritual as I am is not easy. People in your life expect you to be like them, and its hard for you to be like them because god has his own plan for your life. So you may feel pushed, this way and that way....trying to please those around you, and they more you do that they more your soul cries because deep down you just are not happy. So, for sometime I had just given up.

My Saturn is in the 12 house. You can read all about it by clicking my "saturn in the 12th house blog post" that I did on wordpress, but dont forget to come back here after, lol. For those who are unfamilar having saturn in your 12th house is tough. But today I feel much better now that I stopped trying so hard to understand things, be everything, and stress my self out on planning things that didnt come from my soul. When saturn is in your 12th house, perhaps for most, letting go is the best thing you can do for your self or you may want to die.

I stopped reading my bible. Now this does not sound like a good thing, I know. But I wonder if I was too busy....! Sometimes we get so busy that nothing new can happen in our lives, sometimes we need to just let go so that God can step in....I was reading my bible religiously. But I wonder if I was keeping my self in a state of guilt. All I know is something happened for me to become more intuitive, and maybe letting go was part of it.

Rastafari is always on my mind. I want to do my best and be my best. But again I wonder if my brain and heart just needed a break. Then came the intuition. I had my clearest and most strongest episode of intuition just 8 weeks ago. I was going to visit a guy whom I did not know. My intution told me to keep him as a phone friend, that we would have a much longer friendship as "phone friends."  Ofcourse I did not listen. Then they same guy, One day I was going to his house and had these bad feelings. So, since this wasnt the first time I had felt like this in regards to this gentle man, I decided to ask my self "what is the problem exactly?" Low and Behold, I got an immediate response, "He can be mean to you" Dont ask me how, I cant say I heard it, in fact  I think I did not "hear it" but it was inside and spoke to me, INSIDE! So, nothing like that ever happened to me before. But at that time I was doing a lot of praying.

Something else that is different about me is I started taking the depo provera shot. That is a shot that women take to prevent pregnancy. I take the shot, to help eas the pain of my "Dysmenorhea" Which is, severe menstural cramping. Anyway do you think that could have something to do with it? Who knows huh.

Well, nothing has happened to me like that since....so I dont know. But many things similar to that happened before that. Ill write about those some other time.

Here is a great article to teach you how to become more psychic that has been posted on ehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment